Biddeford Downtown Redevelopment
Biddeford Downtown Redevelopment Fund: provides loans up to $10,000 to owners/developers and businesses located within the “Downtown District” in the City of Biddeford.
Eligible Activities include:
- Physical improvements and renovations including leasehold improvements and rehabilitation activities both interior and/or exterior treatments including business signage, awnings, etc;
- Fixtures, furniture, and equipment related to the business;
- Working capital including relocation expenses;
- Machinery and equipment; and,
- Related professional services including architectural, engineering, marketing, and other fees and costs.
The EDC worked with us through every phase of this project to collaborate with bankers and get us the funding we needed to keep our development on schedule.
– Doug Sanford – Northdam Mill
The EDC has really helped our business stay on track.
– John Grondin – Prescott Metal